Craigspy 1.35 Update
- CraigSpy 1.35 now gets data a little faster than previous versions. Much of the programming source code has also been optimized, which in turn means less CPU usage. Programming has also been updated to be a little more flexible with CraigsList’s data output.
- A MAJOR bug was discovered which caused many CraigSpy searches to become corrupt. This caused the data which was read-back to disappear, thus producing "0 posts found" in results. This bug has been completely repaired.
- CraigSpy previously loaded data from cache, which often caused "old" and "flagged" search results to appear. The application now gets the latest data from CraigsList, regardless of the cached data.
- Categories added –
For Sale: Antiques, Appliances, Beauty+Health, Cell Phones
Services: Pet, Adult, Farm+Garden
Personals: Men seeking Men
- Issues with the reading of certain categories repaired.
- "Show Matching Posts ONLY" legacy option removed. Users can still browse postings by entering nothing in the key words field.
- CraigSpy now has support for CraigsList’s new "Local Results" feature.
- Windows 7 supported.
- 32-bit application icons added.