We are excited to announce the latest release of CraigSpy – version 1.5!
This is a major update — by (very) popular demand! CraigSpy now supports SMS and MMS text messaging, email notifications and more! CraigSpy is simpler, and as always — fast!
CraigSpy v1.5 Updates:
- SMS and MMS text messaging support – users can now have text message notifications sent to a phone number. SMS text messages are limited; only up to 5-8 text messages will be sent per search (due to SMS length limitations and annoyance of too many messages’ limit is subject to change.) Use MMS text messaging for long messages. Your carrier, phone and service contract must provide SMS/MMS capabilities. Messaging service charges may apply according to your phone service contract.
- Email notification support – users can now have emails sent to an address when CraigSpy finds new items. Emails include images and details. Works great with Smart Phones (iPhone, Blackberry, etc.) and iTabs.
- The CraigSpy interface is now larger (600 x 600 pixels, versus the previous size 500 x 500.)
- Extended image preview – users can now preview up to 4 images per post.
- Primary preview image is now larger.
- Price range filtering – users can now filter price ranges.
- Price column – new price column added to item list.
- Location column – post’s location (if available) is now shown in the item list.
- Advanced Settings – a new settings screen is provided for the many new features of CraigSpy.
- External carriers.txt file available to set up custom SMS/MMS gateways.
- Checkbox toggle for system tray balloon added.
- CraigSpy will automatically start scanning X minutes after application launch (if autoscan was previously enabled.) This enhanced option is for users who have CraigSpy in the Windows Startup folder.
- Flagging options removed. This was causing confusion to many users and isn’t really necessary. "Unflag Items" button was added in lieu of "Clear All" button.
- Issue fixed that would disable mousewheel scrolling after opening the "Previously Found" list.
- Some UI layout & graphic changes.